There's a simple way of thinking, acting and doing that, once learned, will make sure you get the very best out of every situation. It's called Flip it.
- A gloriously simple, straightforward philosophy that really works.
- It's intriguing, catchy, dynamic and very memorable.
- A great business/popular psychology crossover book which will have a massive appeal.
- All of the techniques are easy to apply and work for anybody of any age at anytime.
- Will resonate with the millions of people who feel their life lacks positivity and purpose.
- Instant results: readers will feel the benefits after just a few pages.
It seems we're all growing more negative. Bad news on the TV and in the papers makes us all feel fed up and we find it easier to talk about what's wrong instead of looking for what's good. But imagine knowing a simple trick that you could use to help you feel better about everything. No matter how bad, how upsetting, how annoying or how frustrating the situation, wouldn't it be great if you had the power to take it on and make it better? Well, that simple trick does exist and it's time to learn how to Flip It. This fantastic book will show you a different way of thinking, acting, feeling and doing whereby you can easily and simply get the very best out of every situation you find yourself in. You'll learn straightforward techniques that you can use to make the bad times more bearable, the good times better than ever and everyday life just, well, less 'everyday'. Then, with a little practice, you'll learn how to Flip It swiftly, instantly and successfully to turn even the most pressing problems into the best possible experiences. And once you've learned to Flip It with ease, just like super-successful people have been doing for thousands of years, you'll find, at home and at work, your life is more fun, more successful, more rewarding and more positive. Embrace the power of the Flip It philosophy today and discover how brilliant it feels to shine and live your life full of positivity, possibility and purpose.