A Complete Guide to the Preventative and Healing Properties of Food
Food is much more than fuel. The links between nutrition and health, mood and appetite are now well established: when we eat well, we feel good all over; a poor diet saps the constitution, produces low-grade performance, mental lethargy, vague aches and pains.
This complete guide to positive foods and how to use them helps you tailor a daily diet that will deliver high energy, mental stability and spiritual balance; you will learn the specific foods or food combinations that can help with a wide range of ailments.
The contents include:
- food for fuel, thought and soul: strength, stamina, mobility, efficient nutrition
- food for every stage in your life, from preconception to old age
- index of foods, recommended daily intake
- A-Z of ailments, foods that can help, foods to avoid
- vitamin and mineral charts, additives index.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 09 / 2000
- 220 x 280mm