Problem-Solving in the First Three Years.
More down-to-earth, practical solutions to everyday problems from the author of the bestselling 'The Contented Little Baby Book'.
In 'The New Contented Little Baby Book', Gina guided parents through their baby's first year. But as a baby grows, so his or her routines and patterns change. Drawing on her experience as a top maternity nurse and also consultant to hundreds of mothers, she now advises on the many problems parents can face during the first three years.
In this new book, Gina looks at:
- Feeding and sleeping problems in the first year and beyond
- Successful potty training in less than one week
- Toddlerhood - tantrums, sibling rivalry, aggressive behavior
- Second babies - how to cope
- Building your child's self-esteem
- Separation anxiety - preparing for nursery
- Teaching discipline and good manners
Thousands of parents have already benefited from Gina's sound advice and clear guidelines and have seen their child grow from a contented baby to a confident child. Now you can, too.