10 Steps to a Relaxed and Happy Life - A Unique Mind and Body Plan.
Now you can change the way you react to difficult situations. You can take control of your life and stop feeling stressed. Stress is not caused by external factors, instead it is a response that comes from within you. Learn to recognise the real, often deeply buried and unconscious, reason for the nature of your particular and unique response is the first step to resolving your problems.
This book shows you how to identify the root causes of the way you react to situations and gives you invaluable step by step mental techniques and nutritional tips to help you build a calmer, happier and healthier future for yourself.
Xandria Williams helps you to:
- Understand the physical causes of stress
- Learn how to reduce the effect of stress on your health
- Discover the emotional response at the root of your stress
- Decide who you are and what you want to be
- Stop worrying about what other people think
- Set yourself realistic and achievable goals
- Believe in and create a positive, stress-free future
You can't change other people. You can change yourself. Discover the excitement of realising that feeling stressed is under your control and you can choose to continue or to stop!
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 09 / 2001
- 158 x 214mm