After years as a consultant to some of the world's biggest brands and having owned ten companies himself, Troy Hazard has learned crucial lessons on predicting potential business issues before you experience them. Now Troy offers you the skills to prepare your business for a better future. Along with his stories of what works, he also shares his experiences of what doesn't work. With a mix of entertaining real life extracts, client case studies, and personal experiences, Future Proofing Your Business offers potent and refined tools that have been road tested in real-world situations and aren't taught in business school.
* Learn how to turn obstacles into opportunities
* Break down business barriers created by bad belief systems
* Develop powerful leadership skills through stronger personal awareness
* Know if you're driving your business into the future or into the ground
* Discover how to make change a consciousness not just an action.
* Understand your future through a greater understanding of yourself
All through the author's extensive experience in his own companies and as a consultant for major world brands
Troy’s philosophy on how to future-proof your business is anchored in one core belief: "Business happens in cycles. Your ability to manage these cycles successfully lies in how you interpret information from the past and deal with it in the present, to be more resilient through cycles of the future."