240 x 188 x 16mm
Big, bright and brilliant, Gear Up is an engaging and practical workbook for anyone looking to pursue a fresh business opportunity or grow an existing one. Developed at Harvard Business School and Stanford University, it's a bootcamp with clear, easy-to-follow steps to test your business idea, assess its potential and make it work! Based on a revolutionary 9-component framework, Gear Up offers entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, innovative executives and business students a toolkit to bring their ideas to life and transform them into high potential ventures.
Gear Up offers a useable business tool for assessing the needs of a business idea and helps you create a plan of action to promote business success. By working through the chapters of the book, you get to create a winning strategy based on recommendations tried and tested by executives around the world.
Gear Up offers:
- A step by step guide to help you build a foundation for your business opportunity
- Solid business framework formulated from entrepreneurs, academics and real life experience
- A highly practical workbook with visual, full-colour design and compelling layout
Gear Up also comes with educators' support materials available at gearupventures.com
- PowerPoint presentations with teaching notes
- Online course materials
- Course Schedule
- Evaluation Forms
- Certificate for students who complete the course