Edited by Renton Laidlaw.
With a pedigree stretching back over 100 years, The R&A Golfer's Handbook 2010 provides, as ever with the new edition, all the information and statistics a golfer needs. In addition to comprehensive listings of past and present results for leading professional and amateur events, the book includes the following:
- Entertaining and provocative articles by top sports writers on the past year's events and personalities
- The new, fully revised, complete Rules of Golf
- Detailed entries on 5,000 clubs and courses in the UK and Europe
- A Who's Who of players past and present
- Full lists of 2008 fixtures