Guinness World Records: Amazing Animals is back - and this time it's even wilder! In this edition we explore the world's superlative species: those exotic and extraordinary critters you (probably) won't find in your back yard. You'll meet the largest, smallest, cutest, scariest and downright weirdest animals across the globe, from venomous primates and sleepy bats to ocean oddities and even a creature that passes gas to move around!
Wild Things is simply crawling with fun and fascinating facts and photos, plus interviews with some of the wildlife world's leading names, including conservationist Bindi Irwin and YouTube star Coyote Peterson. We've also packed in loads of GWR-themed animal games and record-setting activities for you to sink your fangs into. How fast do you think you can make a balloon baboon? Is your nature knowledge good enough to spot the odd one out?
Plus, you'll find a bonus chapter on the biggest, baddest, most incredible wild beasts of all time: DINOSAURS! How tall was the biggest dino? Which had the longest claws? What was the max speed of the fastest dino? Unearth all the must-know dinosaur records inside and discover how their descendants are closer to home than you might think; you'll never look at your pets the same way again!
Inside, you'll find:
- LITTLE & LARGE: how do nature's biggest and smallest size up?
- ODD BODS: the creatures that have evolved the most bizarre bodies!
- THE CUTE FACTOR: adorable wild animals that make us say "ahh"
- DANGER ZONE: which are the planet's deadliest creatures?
- CREEPY-CRAWLIES: explore the world of record-breaking bugs
- CONSERVATION CLUB: how can we help to save wildlife?
- And much, much more...
- Publication Date:
- 13 / 11 / 2018
- 190 x 260mm