The definitive, bestselling Australian classic on pregnancy and childbirth - fully revised and updated by a leading local expert and mother of three.
Pregnant? Thinking about it? Then you'll need 'Having A Baby', the all Australian bestseller that covers everything you need to know about this exciting, bewildering, life-changing experience.
Carol Fallows helps you make the best choices for you and your baby - from the moment you first hear the ticking of your biological clock or see that pregnancy test change colour, until the big day when you meet your newborn baby.
- a week by week guide to what is happening inside you
- fascinating birth experiences told in words and photographs
- the essential nursery equipment
- tips to help you decide the kind of birth you want
- strategies to make labour and birth a positive, rewarding experience
Make pregnancy and birth the best it can be with this commonsense guide to the most important time of your life.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 02 / 2005
- 233 x 156mm