One Can Be Fun!
Being single is a wonderful opportunity to develop a relationship with the one person who will never leave you - yourself! Whether you're suddenly single or more of a professional singleton, this book is for you. Aimed at today's modern woman still pursued by the negative spectre of spinsterhood, Liz Simpson takes a long-awaited look at the benefits of being single, while pointing out that contented singleness not only enhances your life generally but also your chances of finding love with your intellectual and emotional equal. Make your relationships a life choice not a necessity. Discover the key to being sublimely single!
Topics covered include:
- Finding yourself single - how to cope with the changes
- Coupledom and society - recognising the myths
- Who are you? Getting to know yourself better
- Expanding your horizons and enjoying it
- How to take charge - getting to grips with long-term planning
- Sex and intimacy - addressing your needs
- Publication Date:
- 08 / 02 / 2001
- 127 x 197mm