An Essential Guide for Career Couples.
When both partners work, great pressures can be put on the relationship, usually because of stress and its negative effects, different work patterns and expectations, and the complexities of child-care. Julia Cole deals with all these issues and many more, and shows that dual careers can be stimulating and rewarding if the issues are addressed positively.
- Who does the domestic chores?
- What if one partner is a workaholic?
- How to manage your time together and apart
- Need your sex life suffer?
- How can you support each other without feeling competitive or resentful?
- How to cope with common gender stereotypes
- What happens if children come along?
- Publication Date:
- 05 / 05 / 2000
- 127 x 198mm