'How To Get A Job You'll Love 2007/08' takes a refreshing look at career planning.
It teaches you how to think outside the box, tap into your hidden talents and identify what type of career you really want. It seeks to overcome some of the most common mental barriers to changing careers and sets out a five-point plan of action which includes networking, job search strategies and successful interview techniques
Now in its fourth edition, this best selling book has been updated to include new resources and references, additional information for MBA students, CV advice, and ideas and suggestions about portfolio careers.
- Exercises and checklists to help you identify your skills and potential
- Pointers to useful career advice and job-search websites
- Advice on different types of careers consultants and how to chose the best one for you
- Networking and job search strategies
- Insight into what employers think and how they select candidates
- Advice for college leavers on how to build on academic achievements
- Preparing a strong `message’, in person and on paper
- Guidelines for adapting your existing job to suit you
- Publication Date:
- 24 / 01 / 2007