Accelerate Your Learning, Memorize Key Facts, Revise Effectively.
Completely Revised and Updated.
'How To Pass Exams' presents everything you need to know to increase your memory power and your chances of passing any exam with flying colours. Whether you are at school studying a foreign language or at university revising for an examination toward a degree, this book will show you the easy way to accelerated learning and help you achieve the grades you seek in any subject.
Many of the chapters focus on specific memory and learning techniques - from visualisation and association to mind-mapping and the link method. Other chapters concentrate on particular fields of study, showing you the easiest way to remember history dates, to master mental arithmetic techniques and to prepare most effectively for a presentation.
Designed for all ages and abilities, this practical and accessible guide enables you to achieve success in your studies by revealing the secrets of Dominic O'Brien's extraordinary command of the memory skills we all have at our disposal.
- Learn highly effective and easy-to-grasp techniques and memory skills for exam situations.
- Specially designed for everyone who would like to improve their learning skills and exam performance.
- Packed with invaluable advice and handy tips on speed-reading, note-taking and revision.
- Includes special features on specific academic subjects - from Mathematics and Chemistry to Literature and Modern Languages.
- Invaluable tips and tricks from eight-times winner of the World Memory Championship, Dominic O'Brien.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 11 / 2003
- 130 x 197mm