Strategies that really work for parents and using typical scenarios that parents will recognise in this book where she outlines a new approach to discipline which empowers children to make the right choices about behaviour as well as create the type of family dynamic that every parent longs for.
This authoritative guide outlines a new approach to discipline based on encouraging self-respect in kids, leading to natural and permanent behaviour changes. This discipline system is based on educating children to make the right choices about behaviour themselves, rather then being told what to do.
In an easy-to-use A-Z format, this book introduces real life situations and simple tips for each different scenario. Includes:
- How to stop children arguing and whining
- How to encourage children to help in the home
- How to handle misbehaviour in public
- How to deal with testing and manipulation
- How to teach good manners