International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Involvement of Gap Junctional Communication in Myogenesis
* Genetic Analysis of Plant Morphogenesis in Vitro
* The Cell and Developmental Biology of Tendons and Ligaments
* Some Aspects of Plant Karyology and Karyosystematics
* Eph Receptors and Ephrins: Regulators of Guidance and Assembly
* Renewal of Photoreceptor Outer Segments and Their Phagocytosis by the Retinal Pigment Epithelium