International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Cellular and Molecular Biology of Capacitation and Acrosome Reaction in Spermatozoa
* Growth Factors and Epithelial-Stromal Interactions in Prostate Cancer Development
* PCR-Detected Genome Polymorphism in Malignant Cell Growth
* Cellulose Microfibrils in Plants: Biosynthesis, Deposition, and Integration into the Cell Wall
* Cell Biology of Peroxisomes and Their Characteristics in Aquatic Organisms
* Cellular Responses to Vasectomy