Every painter wants to paint vibrant pictures but sometimes it can be difficult to capture that special quality on paper. In 'Learn to Paint Vibrant Watercolours' Hazel Soan provides plenty of helpful advice on how to use watercolour in a bold and lively way, emphasising the importance of using colour confidently, creating a strong composition, and evoking a powerful sense of atmosphere in your paintings.
- tips on choosing painting materials
- clear, practical advice on watercolour techniques
- guidelines on using colour effectively and creating atmosphere
- a range of popular subjects, including landscapes, still life, flowers and people
- stage-by-stage demonstration paintings