are millions of people out there who know they have something wrong with their lives. They know life needs to be different and they know it could be better. You may well be one of them. But the chances are you don't know exactly what it is that's wrong, what you need to do to put it right and what you should really focus on to make things better. So where do you start when you don't know what's really right for you, and there's just so much choice?
The Life Book is the answer.
No matter where you are in life, no matter what you need to change, this book has something in it to help you. Whether you need help managing your time, improving your relationships, boosting your confidence or overcoming fear, anxiety and depression this book is packed with great ideas, inspiring words and practical guidance to help you be the very best you can. The Life Book offers you a unique experience to explore your potential, discover exciting prospects for change and have some fun learning interesting, stimulating and powerful life changing techniques. It's an experience which is not driven by a particular agenda or regime, but designed simply to offer the widest–possible insight and understanding into an amazing and diverse range of information, techniques, tips, advice and help to help you move forward at your own pace and in a direction that's right for you. The Life Book is the instruction manual for your life; a life-long reference that you'll return to again and again. It will empower you with all the knowledge you need to better understand yourself and the world around you.
A one-stop-shop and life-long reference for all your self-help needs-
- Full colour, highly illustrated and beautifully executed, the book is very visually enticing.
- A unique proposition and probably the most mass-market self-help book ever published.
- A broad appeal that spans serious, serial personal development buyers, those brand new to the genre and those with a just passing interest.
- A practical, usable, easy to access guide with real value. Or a great coffee-table book you can dip in and out of.
- The ultimate life skills book which is ideal for front-list led displays and personal development sections with limited space.
- A world-class, highly-regarded author who is an expert in her field