The Macmillan Australian Student Dictionary is a comprehensive reference tool for students aged from 10 to 15 years. It has been specifically written for Australian students, and is an essential aid for them as they explore our language and develop their own language skills.
This second edition has been thoroughly revised and updated, with hundreds of new words reflecting technological and cultural developments in our modern world.
Features of the Macmillan Australian Student Dictionary:
• more than 20,000 words and phrases
• updated with new words and definitions
• clear definitions
• example sentences and phrases
• usage notes
• vocabulary extension
• similar and opposite words
• spelling tips
• easy-to-use pronunciation guide
• grammar and punctuation guideu
- Publication Date:
- 27 / 11 / 2018
- 158 x 234 x 35mm