ROCK SOLID ADVICE FOR MASONRY PROS!
Covering an unprecedented range of materials, technologies, and regulations, Masonry Design and Detailing is an essential resource for architects and masonry contractors. Completely updated, this hands-on guide features insight on the complete range of masonry topics: wall systems, unit and mortar selection, component detailing, building code compliance, and much, much more. Plus, you get discussions on a host of topical issues, including:
* ASTM standards
* MSJC Code (ACI 530)
* International Building Code Requirements (New)
* New drainage accessories
* Residential foundation requirements (New)
* Masonry bracing standards (New)
* Barrier, drainage and rain screen walls (New)
* Window flashing details (New)
* More than 80 new illustrations
* And much more!
Detailed enough for the working professional -- and still appropriate for the apprentice -- Masonry Design and Detailing provides hundreds of illustrations to maximize your understanding of these critical issues. When it comes to quality masonry, this book should be at the foundation of your work.