The Complete Visual Reference.
Beginner - Advanced Level Users.
This book's text and visuals are tightly integrated to provide a complete overview of Office 97's high-productivity components. Learn visually with the cutting-edge graphic presentation style, making it quicker and easier than ever to become an Office 97 expert. This hands-on guide gives you practical know-how and shows you how to make real-world use of Office 97 with step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish specific tasks to solve specific problems. You can master every feature of Office 97 and make the most of each individual program, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer 4; integrate applications for maximum productivity; and take full command of Office 97's Internet capabilities.
The CD-ROM is jam-packed with:
- EarthLink Total access - with Netscape Navigator 4
- MindSpring - with Internet Explorer 4
- Trials of Cybermedia FirstAid and Oil Change, Niko Mak WinZip 6.3, Quarterdeck CleanSweep 3.0, Symantec WinFax Pro 8.0
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Web links for instant access to the hottest Web pages
- Easy-to-search, on-screen version of the book
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1998
- 200 x 228mm