Beginner - Advanced Level Users.
This book teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of this powerful collection of programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. You'll quickly reap all the benefits offered by Office 2000, including enhanced integration, more powerful macros, easier HTML conversion, and much more.
Become a master:
- Word 2000: create, edit, format and print impressive documents; build dynamic Web pages
- Excel 2000: create worksheets that use functions and references; construct charts, graphs, and Pivot Tables
- PowerPoint 2000: create stunning multimedia presentations; broadcast presentations on the Web
- Access 2000: create powerful custom databases; build dynamic forms to help users input data
- Outlook 2000: manage all your scheduling and contact information with a single tool
- Publisher 2000: create a publication - for pint of online; insert graphics form the Clip Gallery; build a complete Web site
- Office-Wide Enhancements: work directly with online documents; save documents to a Web server; use Install on Demand; collect and paste multiple items with the extended Clipboard; personalise menus and toolbars; work in different languages using the MS Language Pack; use macros and VBA to automate your work
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 192 x 229mm