Intermediate Level Users.
Mark Minasi, the world's number one Windows NT authority, updates his bestselling book for Windows 2000. Every system administrator needs this book! This highly irreverent yet readable explanation of Windows 2000 Server provides the best discussion of the architecture, features, and new utilities of the new OS in print.
You will learn from the expert:
- Differences between NT and 2000
- Advantages (and potential pitfalls) of the new OS
- Scores of undocumented secrets, tips, tricks and workarounds
- Practical hands-on advice for installing and using Windows 2000 in an enterprise environment
- Hundreds of useful and essential nuggets of information, saving you costly calls to Microsoft's help desk
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 04 / 2000
- 200 x 237mm