A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships.
First published in 1993, this book has gone on to become one of the most famous non-fiction publications of all time. A classic and lively book on successful communication between the sexes, many millions of readers all over the world have been able to work out what makes members of the opposite sex tick, learn to understand their verbal and non-verbal language, and ultimately reach a point of harmony where it becomes possible to live, work and love together.
- Motivate the opposite sex and get what you want!
- Avoid arguments and promote fruitful communication
- What will really impress your mate? Score points with the opposite sex . . .
- Learn about the real emotional needs of the opposite sex and the behaviours associated with these needs
- Discover the keys to keeping love alive - and staying together long term
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 04 / 2002