How Men Can Live Longer and Fuller Lives
Many men resist visiting the doctor even when they are ill, let alone for regular check-ups. Yet there are health problems that, even if not exclusively or even predominantly suffered by males, are both serious enough and prevalent enough to be of concern to all men.
'Men's Health' covers a range of issues that all men should be aware of, from non-serious but chronic conditions such as snoring, to debilitating and even life-threatening illnesses such as prostate cancer. The book contains advice on dealing with these problems and strategies for improving your health so that you can live a longer, healthier and fuller life.
- Why not to ignore those nagging sports injuries
- Why looking after your skin is not simply a matter of vanity
- Is your medicine making you sick?
- What role can vitamin supplements play in your health and wellbeing?
- Overcoming sexual fears
- Strategies for coping and dealing with impotence, and important related factors such as stress and diet
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 08 / 1998
- 138 x 213mm