A One-Stop Reference for the Rest of Us.
Beginner - Advanced Level Users.
Includes: Windows 98, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Publisher, and PhotoDraw.
Packed with tips, examples, and hundreds of illustrations, this instantly accessible reference gives you just what you need to boost your productivity with MS Office 2000. Nine quick reference-style modules lead your task by task through each of the suite's eight programs, plus Windows 98, explaining everything from basic operations to advanced techniques. And, to make sure you can quickly put your finger on exactly the information you need, the book features thumb tabs, easy-to-read headings, and multiple indexes.
Inside, you'll discover how to:
- Deal with toolbars, windows, menus and dialog boxes of all kinds in Windows 98
- Create, save, and print documents in Word
- Use formulas and functions in Excel spreadsheets
- Setup and manipulate information in an Access database
- Manage appointments, contacts, and email in Outlook
- Incorporate graphs, charts, and cool multimedia effects in PowerPoint presentations
- Build a Web page or Web site with FrontPage
- Create newsletters, brochures, and more with Publisher
- Dress up photos and art with PhotoDraw
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 186 x 232mm