The Skills for Success.
Beginner - Intermediate Level Users.
Includes Web Site.
This is your step-by-step introduction to Microsoft's popular office suite. Inside, practical examples and straightforward explanations show you exactly what you need to know about all six Office 2000 Professional Edition applications - including new features that make it easier to use Office.
Develop your skills with Office 2000:
- Word 2000: create professional documents and templates; set up shared documents and track changes
- Excel 2000: construct worksheets using formulas, functions, and references; create charts, graphs, and Pivot Tables
- PowerPoint 2000: create impressive multimedia presentations; add animation, sound, and video effects
- Access 2000: build powerful yet simple databases; import external data from spreadsheets and other databases
- Outlook 2000: organise your schedule and keep track of pending tasks; manage your contacts list and address book
- Publisher 2000: create and lay out stunning pages; add shapes, clip art, and pictures
The bonus Web site contains sample documents to practice your new skills and various links to Office-relate sites.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 189 x 227mm