The Comprehensive Official Resource.
Intermediate Level Users.
Includes 6 Books.
This exclusive, print reference is designed to help developers take advantage of the world's most popular user interface and program-delivery platform. The six volumes include:
- 'MS Word 2000 Language Reference'
- 'MS Excel 2000 Language Reference'
- 'MS PowerPoint, Outlook And FrontPage Language Reference'
- 'MS Office Web Components And Server Extensions Language Reference'
- 'MS Access 2000 Language Reference And Office 2000 Data Access Reference'
- 'MS Visual Basic For Applications And Shared Libraries Reference'
The set offers A-Z documentation of the features, objects, collections, events, functions, methods, and properties available within the Office 2000 development environment. The set comprises language references for Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Office Web Components, Office Web Server, and Outlook, plus a libraries reference for Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications. This essential programming reference delivers the from-the-source, technical accuracy and detail you can only get from Microsoft.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 233 x 270mm