The Ultimate Shop Manual.
Intermediate - Advanced Level Users.
Written for experienced network administrators, this no fluff "shop manual" delivers hands-on solutions for specific Windows 2000 network problems. This handbook functions as a working tool, covering essential tasks and information. It is streamlined for "in-the-trenches" use and its purpose is to assist the experienced network administrator in installing and maintaining Windows 2000.
The book covers:
- Hardware requirements and configuration
- Basic software installation and configuration
- Advanced software configuration
- Microsoft's administrative tools such as Management Console
- Common error messages and solutions
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 1999
- 216 x 144mm