130 x 201 x 20mm
A practical guide to protecting your financial assets throughout marriage and divorce.
Money is always a tricky subject to broach, especially when you've just found the love of your life. But Paul Clitheroe, expert financial advisor, says it's never to early to have the conversation. By agreeing on a financial plan, you will eliminate many money-related arguments and together you can build more wealth than you could separately. Being clear-headed about money also means you can protect your assets if you are divorcing - not from each other, but from a costly divorce process and the increased expenses of living separately.
Paul's rational and calm advice covers:
* how to set up a household budget
* investing as a couple
* consolidating debt as a couple
* in whose name to put the mortgage
* the cost and processes of divorce
* the costs of living separately
* whether to sell the family home to buy two smaller houses
* dividing assets without wasting money on lawyers or legal proceedings
This is the manual on good money management through very difficult times.