A Complete Course with Examples, Explanations, Practical Tips and Solutions.
This is a key guide to the latest developments in assessment and aptitude testing, which companies are increasingly relying on. Healy focuses on typical tests, including full-length versions of the tests you are most likely to come across.
Tests will address:
- Numerical ability and numerical reasoning
- Verbal ability and verbal reasoning
- Abstract reasoning and spatial reasoning
- Mechanical reasoning
- Perceptual and speed accuracy
- Personality: managing pressure, preferred work
- Environment and thinking style
This book contains essential new information on how organisations are using tests in the selection process. It includes up-to-date information on Internet-based methods of selection as well as how companies decide which tests to use, and monitors the accuracy of the predictions they make based on test results. Answers are supplied for every test.
Healy explains how to best prepare for the test and what to expect from the session itself, as well as the follow-up/validation interview.