A Reference for the Rest of Us.
Intermediate Level Users.
This book is a handy, easy-to-understand reference that helps you discover the more advanced and powerful features of Microsoft Office for Windows 95. You'll get all the information you need, whether you're a beginner or a more experienced Office user, including explanations for customising Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Schedule+ and Access.
Inside, find even more friendly advice about Microsoft Office for Windows 95:
- Customise every program by creating your own toolbar shortcuts and pull-down menus
- Make your programs run automatically with macros and Visual Basic
- Use the Internet Assistants to display presentations, data, documents, and tables on the World Wide Web
- Share your files with others effortlessly
- Make a table of contents and index easily with Microsoft Word
- Test and verify your Excel calculations for accuracy
- Create dazzling PowerPoint presentations that you can share with others
- Automate your favorite tasks and commands - fast and easy!
- Use Schedule+ to effectively manage your time and plan long-range goals
- Discover online resources you can use to find even more information
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1996
- 189 x 235mm