Covers iOS 7
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad mini photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPad mini problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad mini.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad mini working just the way you want.
Learn how to:
• Connect your iPad mini to your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
• Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
• Use Siri to control your iPad mini or get information by speaking commands
• Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more
• Surf the Web, and send and receive email
• Download and install apps to make your iPad mini even more useful
• Secure your iPad mini
• Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad mini
• Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad mini
• Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices in your vicinity
• Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
• Use iTunes to manage and sync iPad mini content with your computer
• Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family, or to conduct video conferences
• Use Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to create document, spreadsheets, and presentations