Science Processes and Concept Exploration.
Ages 5 - 7.
'Nuffield Primary Science' embodies the results of extensive research carried out by the Science Processes and Concept Exploration (SPACE) project in classrooms with the help of teachers.
This book is based around key scientific themes and covers:
- The SPACE approach to teaching and learning science
- Useful strategies
- Charts to help children to develop their ideas
- Living things in their environment and the curriculum
- Experimental and Investigative Science
- Planning your science programme in school
- Planning a topic
- Find out children's ideas: starter activities
- Helping children to develop their ideas
- 'Waste and Decay'
- 'Effects on Human Activity on the Environment'
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1998
- 208 x 296mm