How did a secretary, a firefighter, a retired naval officer, a housewife, a construction worker, a schoolteacher, and a pharmacist become wealthy? Bestselling author Ric Edelman has studied the wealth-making habits of these 5,000 other ordinary Americans and reveals his findings in this extraordinary book that outlines in eight easy, practical steps to secrets to achieving and maintaining wealth.
Here you'll find a lifetime of wealth-building experience from people just like you - people who have figured out how to arrange their finances and make wise investment decisions so that they can reach their goals and achieve financial security.
Plus, you'll find tips on:
- How to turn your mortgage into a wealth-enhancing tool
- Why small investments work better than big ones
- How to max out on your employer-sponsored retirement plan
- When to hold investments and when to fold them
- When to pay attention to financial news and when to turn it off
Let your neighbours lend you a hand. And let Ric Edelman guide you through their lessons in this eye-opening journey with thousands of ordinary folks who found their way to extraordinary wealth.
- Publication Date:
- 15 / 05 / 2006