A 7-Step Programme for Feeling Better Again.
A doctor's guide to managing pain so you can move on with your life.
Eliminate arthritis pain through:
- Therapeutic exercise
- An anti-inflammatory diet
- Effective alternative therapies
- The latest prescription drugs
'Pain-Free Arthritis' is a proven 7-step plan for easing the pain of arthritis. Written by a renowned rheumatologist and pain-relief expert, this is the first book to present a straightforward, holistic programme that focuses wholly on relieving the debilitating pain of arthritis.
Whether you suffer from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia or any other form of arthritis, this book can help you learn to take control of your symptoms, stay healthy and reduce your dependence on medication, without putting your life on hold.
The book includes:
- Therapeutic and preventative exercises to restore strength, flexibility and mobility
- A low fat and anti-inflammatory diet to help reduce inflammation
- Complementary therapies that really work
- Simple but key lifestyle changes
- Techniques to help soothe inflammation and increase mobility
- Ways to help you manage arthritis-related stress, and keep control of your life
- Information on the very latest advances in medication
- Publication Date:
- 13 / 05 / 2004
- 152 x 232mm