Each workbook is organised into self-contained units of work and provides loads of interesting material and activities. The workbooks are designed to be written-in, providing a synopsis of all work.
- Activities develop skills in the modes of reading, writing, talking, listening, viewing and representing
- Engaging to read and interesting to do explores a wide range of texts, including film, visual and electronic texts
- Grammar rules explained clearly
- Annotated examples highlight the structure and key features of texts
- Checklists at the end of each chapter
- Self-tests at the end of each chapter
- Self-tests at the end of each unit with answers.
1. Comprehension of texts
3. Personal Texts
5. Visual Texts
6. Everyday texts
8. Fiction Answers.