All You Need To Get It Right First Time
This book helps you understand more about assertiveness and aggression, and teaches you to understand more about yourself, the possibilities of change and the potential for improvement in personal, social, family and workplace relationships.
What's in this book?:
- What does assertiveness really mean?
- Non-assertive behaviour and its results
- What's in it for you?
- You're in charge
- Learn to be your own best friend
- Moving on, letting go
- Handling conflict
- Being an assertive customer
- Setting boundaries and saying "no"
- Steps to becoming more assertive.
- Publication Date:
- 03 / 09 / 1999
- 126 x 197mm