Gina Ford is the queen of routine, and one area she knows from experience that can be a big, scary hurdle for parents is potty training. The good news is that it's very easy when you know all the tips and tricks and there is no need for tantrums or endless hours spent sitting with a toddler who refuses to go potty. This clearly organised book answers all your questions and makes potty training easy, and even fun.
You will quickly learn:
- How to know when your child is really ready
- How to make potty training fun for your child
- How to reward
- How to deal with little accidents
- Why you need a potty for upstairs and for downstairs
- How to help your child get over bed-wetting
With a little know-how from one of the UK's leading parenting authors, potty training will be as easy as A, B, C.