Understand more about pregnancy and childbirth with the most complete, authoritative and up-to-date book available.
This expanded and updated classic provides Australian parents with a step-by-step guide, from conception to early infancy. It covers all aspects of pregnancy and birth providing the latest information for making your experience the smoothest, safest and most memorable possible.
The book includes:
- 190 photographs and illustrations
- Self-help comfort measures for use during labour
- Information on prenatal nutrition
- Pain medication and obstetrical interventions
- Childhood immunisations and more
Expectant parents will benefit from this powerful book, written by a team of expert authors and now fully revised to reflect the entire pregnancy and birthing process.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 2003
- 148 x 228mm