A personal journal and beautiful keepsake that will guide you through your pregnancy and the first six weeks of motherhood.
This book is a comprehensive guide to pregnancy and the first six weeks of motherhood. Stylishly illustrated and presented in a spiral-bound hardcover format, the 'Pregnancy Companion' is also designed for use as a personal journal. This is an ideal gift for the organised and informed woman wanting to know more about the physical and emotional changes of pregnancy and how her baby is developing.
- Detailed week-by-week breakdown of growth and changes experienced by mother and baby.
- Spiral-bound format provides ease of use and encourages journal entries with weekly thought recording spaces.
- Health and lifestyle tips, from financial planning to maternity wardrobe, are included throughout.
- Helpful planning lists provide for nursery organisation, stroller buying, baby's wardrobe, car capsules and packing for birth.
- Special pages provided to record the names of those present at the birth, visitors and their gifts, and planning pages for a naming or christening ceremony.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2003
- 150 x 225mm