209 x 295 x 8mm
'Preparing to Celebrate' provides information and activities to assist children in depending their understanding of the Eucharist in the context of the parish family. The units in 'Preparing to Celebrate' explore the following themes: I am welcome; My family celebrates; We share meals; The parish family listens to stories about God and Jesus; The parish family celebrates Jesus' meal; The parish family sends me out.
'Preparing to Celebrate' contains:
- a theological reflection for the parent, teacher and catechist;
- terms are explained throughout the book in language that children can understand;
- an outline of the structure of the Liturgy of the Word and Liturgy of the Eucharist;
- a range of activities which develop and explore themes;
- line illustrations on each page;
- prayer services at the end of each unit.