QBD Proudly Supports
DescriptionEtiquette for Men and Women
The contents of this book include:
- How to announce your engagement and plan your wedding and reception, whether you're Anglican, Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Jewish or non-religious
- Ten things to talk about on a first or blind date
- How to make small talk and become a champion conversationalist
- Tips for easy, elegant entertaining - with food and wine matching by celebrity chef Lyndey Milan
- Cutlery savvy for confusing foods - which fork to use and when to use it
- Eight tips on serving wine, with wine tasting hints by Mark Kitson of Mildara Blass
- Naming and baptising new arrivals, and dealing with divorce and death
- With sample recipes, wedding invitations, obituaries, wedding speeches and toasts, "thank you" notes and much more
* RRP refers to the Recommended Retail Price as set out by the original publisher at time of release. The RRP set by overseas publishers may vary to those set by local publishers due to exchange rates and shipping costs. Due to our competitive pricing, we may have not sold all products at their original RRP.
People who purchased "Manners ForThe Millenium" also bought...
* Free shipping applies to online orders sent by Australia Post standard mail only. Trackable shipping available at additional cost.