QBD Proudly Supports
DescriptionEtiquette for Men and Women
The contents of this book include:
- How to announce your engagement and plan your wedding and reception, whether you're Anglican, Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Jewish or non-religious
- Ten things to talk about on a first or blind date
- How to make small talk and become a champion conversationalist
- Tips for easy, elegant entertaining - with food and wine matching by celebrity chef Lyndey Milan
- Cutlery savvy for confusing foods - which fork to use and when to use it
- Eight tips on serving wine, with wine tasting hints by Mark Kitson of Mildara Blass
- Naming and baptising new arrivals, and dealing with divorce and death
- With sample recipes, wedding invitations, obituaries, wedding speeches and toasts, "thank you" notes and much more
People who purchased "Manners ForThe Millenium" also bought...
* RRP refers to the Recommended Retail Price as set out by the original publisher at time of release.