QBD Proudly Supports
DescriptionA Concise, Contemporary Guide to Table Manners
'A Gentleman At The Table' will give any man the knowledge he needs to maneuver any dining situation, providing advice on:
- how to set a table
- how to pronounce more than 100 unusual food names
- how to use obscure eating utensils
- how to perform the Heimlich maneuver
- how to eat more than 25 foods that are challenging to eat gracefully such as lobster, snails, fried chicken, and pasta
* RRP refers to the Recommended Retail Price as set out by the original publisher at time of release. The RRP set by overseas publishers may vary to those set by local publishers due to exchange rates and shipping costs. Due to our competitive pricing, we may have not sold all products at their original RRP.
People who purchased "A Gentleman At The Table" also bought...
* Free shipping applies to online orders sent by Australia Post standard mail only. Trackable shipping available at additional cost.