QBD Proudly Supports
G is for Gentleman: Lessons in Life, Manners and Style
DescriptionFrom know what to say and do under pressure to gracefully being able to juggle work, family and blisteringly hot romances, 'G is for Gentleman' is the modern man's guide to the good life.
Does your foot end up in your mouth more often then in the door of your beloved's boudoir? Do you look good on paper but fizzle in job interviews? Is you mother still buying your clothes . . . and then coming over to wash them?
G is for Gentleman is filled with all the advice a regular guy needs to become a true gentleman:
- the gentle art of wooing
- how to give a toast with confidence, wit and charm
- dressing like a man about town
- how to give the perfect handshake
- the personal hygiene standards that will get you the girl
People who purchased "G is for Gentleman: Lessons in Life, Manners and Style" also bought...
* RRP refers to the Recommended Retail Price as set out by the original publisher at time of release. The RRP set by overseas publishers may vary to those set by local publishers due to exchange rates and shipping costs. Due to our competitive pricing, we may have not sold all products at their original RRP.