189 x 242 x 52mm
The most infamous tank of World War Two. Designed as an assault tank, the German Tiger was a true behemoth. Weighing an astonishing 56 tons, it was slow and cumbersome and consumed fuel at an incredible rate. But its combination of deep frontal armour and a superb 88-millimetre gun made it a fearsome opponent.
Fully interactive CD-ROM containing:
- Rare archive footage
- Contemporary colour film with full stereo sound
- Hundreds of still photographs
- Exclusive 360 degree panoramic images of interiors and exteriors
- Detailed drawings and plans to all scales
- Comprehensive marking and camouflage guides
- Meticulously researched technical data files
- Complete development and service histories
- Everything but the smell...