Over 1000 Creative Ideas to Make Your Quiltmaking Quicker, Easier and a Lot More Fun
Why is everyone so excited about this book? The answer is easy - there's something new, useful, fun and inspiring on every single page. For instance, find out:
- Why you should bring a kaleidoscope or pair of binoculars to the fabric store to help choose colours
- The quick trick for shortening your rotary cutting time (hint: it's all in how you fold the fabric)
- An ingenious way to transform pages from a magnetic photo album into reusable applique templates
- How changing to a different size needle can instantly improve your hand applique
- The timesaving way to baste together a quilt sandwich
- The best way to erase pencilled quilting marks (surprise - it's a cotton T-shirt!).
Page after page is filled with hundreds of other tips like these - all too good to miss.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1997
- 185 x 231mm