The Raupo Pocket Dictionary of Modern Maori is a portable reference source for speakers of English and Maori at all levels. This new edition has been fully revised by the author. It features:
- More than 20,000 entries divided into Maori-English and English-Maori sections.
- The most frequently used words in both languages.
- A guide to Maori grammar and pronunciation.
- A list of common phrases in Maori.
- A map of tribal areas, helpful for understanding linguistic variations.
- Separate lists of key vocabulary and proverbs.
- Indexed pages for quick consultation.