In this book, Jordan Rivkin has distilled the essence of Rene's approach to investing. This guide clearly explains the terminology and workings of the stock market for new investors and those who are more experienced but want advice from the best.
The book sets out:
- How to choose a stockbroker
- What affects share prices
- The nature of market cycles
- The emotional roller-coaster of investing
- How to make money from takeovers
- The golden rules of smart investing
To ensure you have understood and mastered the material, each chapter ends with a quiz. There is a "Glossary of Terms" that's sure to come in handy when reading the financial reports or the business pages of the newspaper. And throughout there are tips from the master himself on what to do and what not to when trading.
So, learn the basics of the stock market from Australia's best-known investor and become a smart investor yourself!