Introducing five sisters who live in four cities on two continents: wise, warm, and funny women who share true stories about their lives.
- Married for more than twenty years, with two sons, Julie lives in Bangkok and counts guilt and the desire to please as her biggest motivators.
- At the top of the corporate ladder, Liz chucked it all in to get a life, only to discover that she's a workaholic.
- Though the middle sister, Sheila has always been a little off-centre. She's worked as a principal and lives in New York with her daughter.
- Relied on by her sisters more for a quick joke than her caring touch when growing up, Monica is now a nurse and medical worker.
- The youngest and sassiest sister, Lian, is currently juggling a nationally syndicated radio show and the delusion that she is a stay-at-home mum.
In this book, each of these women tell humorous anecdotes about their childhood and discuss their lives and the nature of friendships - adding in a few recipes along the way.
- Publication Date:
- 04 / 03 / 2002
- 129 x 198mm